Class Cancellation Policy
If Sarah is forced to postpone a class, the student will be offered alternative dates. If none of the dates are suitable, the student will be offered a full refund.
If a student cancels a class, deposits are non-refundable. If the full balance has already been paid (within 14 days of the class) the student will receive a 50% refund or the balance will be held over to use on a future.
Wedding Cancellation Policy
Wedding cake deposits are non-returnable.
The balance is due 14 days before the ceremony. If the balance has been paid and the wedding cannot go ahead, 50% of the balance will be refunded will be return between 14-7 days before the ceremony.
Between 7-1 days before the ceremony the cancellation fees are 100%.
To produce a cake for you, or book you on to one of my classes, I may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Contact information including email address and telephone number.
- Delivery and billing address
- Class or Cake purchased, value and method of payment.
The information is collected through the completion of online sales, emails or via the telephone and is used solely for the purpose of fulfilling the order.
Why is it needed?
I require this information for:
- Contact details regarding your cake or class.
- I may send emails about new classes, special offers or other information which I think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. I will only do this if you have consented to receiving such information via my classes or my newsletter.
Sharing your details:
- Your information is only ever shared with a third party when a class is being held in a rented classroom. This information provides them with your contact details in the case of an emmergency or complication on the day.
The information given may include your name, email address and telephone number.
Payment details are never shared.
By subscribing to my newsletter, sent via Mailchimp, you are agreeing to me sending out information on classes and news. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe, just click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link which is provided at the bottom of each sent.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I have suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect.
I retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to provide you with the service you require. The data is generally kept for 7 years, though it may be longer if the business requires.
Your Personal Infomation
I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. You may request details of personal information which I hold about you, just contact me via email.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how I collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). I would be grateful if you would contact me first if you do have a complaint, so that I can try to resolve it for you.